Tuesday, January 3, 2012

new face wash!!!

So, I'm basically a face wash hoarder.  My desire to control my acne, combined with my obsessive need to try every product, has led me to try a LOT of stuff.

The Clinique Acne Solutions regimen works pretty well, but it's pricey.  I tried mark.'s Help Wanted Anti-Acne Exfoliating Cleanser, which smelled great, but it didn't have enough salicylic acid in it to keep my acne under control.

Which brings me to mark.'s That's Deep Purifying Gel Cleanser.

I [incorrectly] assumed that since it has no salicylic acid in it, it wouldn't work, but I actually like it a lot!  It makes my face squeaky clean (literally, which is important to me because I'm a little obsessive-compulsive that squeaking = clean).  My face feels clean and almost slightly tingly, especially when I use That's Deep with my Clarisonic.  But it cleanses gently without over-drying.  It also smells really good!

I call this product an all-around win.  Register, then go buy it.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment