Sunday, January 8, 2012

the newest addition to my nail polish collection

So, it's Jan term at my college right now (a mini semester during January in which most people take one class).  I'm taking two classes (both somewhat difficult), and I have synchronized swimming practices and all kinds of stuff.  I've been quite busy!  And I will probably stay busy until February, so blog posts may be less frequent for a few weeks.  :)

Anyway, as I mentioned in an earlier post, I'm obsessed with nail polish.  I got my newest one from the Sephora by OPI line the other day in "It's Bouquet With Me," and I'm in love!  It's a clear purple with multi-shade glitter mixed in.  The purple background gives the illusion that it's all glitter, which is really cool.  I've gotten so many compliments on it already!


3 comments:

  1. I love the sparkle! and when sparkles have different colors with them! add more dazzle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love purple polishes - and the glitter makes it different and fun. I'll have to find some :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can get this one here (http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P217311&categoryId=B70), but I bet there will be a lot of glittery polishes coming to stores soon for spring! (a.k.a.-so many choices!)

    ReplyDelete