Sunday, January 8, 2012

Clarisonic update

Now that I've been using my Clarisonic Mia regularly (usually twice a day, sometimes just once) for several weeks, I feel like I can start to make some generalizations.

I definitely still have acne, and most mornings I still wake up with one or more new pimple(s).  HOWEVER, my pimples have seemed to decrease in frequency and in size.  Plus, it feels really good, and my skin always feels super clean when I use it.

So, for me it's not a miracle tool (I'd hoped it would be since I spend $100 on it), but it certainly hasn't made my skin any worse; in fact, it seems like it's had a positive effect, and I'm hoping to see more of an improvement with the deep pore cleansing head (it came with the sensitive head, so that's what I've been using).

If you're going to buy one, you should buy it from drugstore.com (I got mine there for $95, and it retails for $119).  It doesn't sound so expensive if it's less than $100.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment