Wednesday, January 4, 2012

a cure for dirty hair?

First of all, I'm so excited that I have eight followers-- few days ago, I only had one!  Thanks to everyone who's following me (and tell your friends)!  :)

Anyways, I should start by telling you my hair type:  it's fine, straight, limp, and heavy, so I have trouble maintaining volume.

mark.'s Mega Volume Next Day Spray is on the idea of a dry shampoo, but it doesn't require brushing out funky residue or anything.

I got up this morning (after washing my hair last night), and my hair looked greasier than I'd like.  So, I sprayed this on my roots and blow dried it, and it really did look better!

And the only lingering evidence that I used it was the scent, which is a little strong to begin with, but it faded, so I didn't mind it.  I expected a little stiffness of the hair that I sprayed, but my hair remained soft.

I definitely recommend this for when your hair needs a touch-up, and it's only $6!




I also tried the Mega Volume Root Lifting Spray on New Year's Eve, it really did add significant volume!  It didn't make me look like Ashley Greene, though, which is a bummer.  :D

The volume was awesome after blow drying my hair, and although it flattened somewhat throughout the night, it still looked better than with nothing.

Plus, when I pulled my hair into a ponytail to wash my face, my ponytail looked really good!  (Mine are usually flat and super boring.)

Also only $6!

If you're interested in these products, be sure to register and shop at my mark. eBoutique!  :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the Next Day Spray! SO much better than baby powder or smelly aerosols. I've yet to try the Root Lifting Spray, but I intend to soon!

    ReplyDelete