Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sephora haul

I got all this for $35!
Keep scrolling for deal secrets.  :)

To see all the stuff in a bit more detail:

I basically got all of the free stuff because I'm a Beauty Insider.  It's free to join, and you'll get email updates about deals being offered.  Here are the perks:
  • They constantly have "order $25 of stuff, get free ____."
  • For every dollar you spend, you get a point in your Beauty Bank, and you can redeem them for deluxe samples or some kind of set (they usually have a few choices that change every so often (probably every week).  Plus, the points don't expire, so there's no rush to accumulate your points.
  • If you spend $300 within one calendar year, your status gets bumped up to VIB:  Very Important Beauty Insider.  VIB gets you access to more codes for even better free stuff.
  • You get a free birthday gift every year!
Of course, I score deals everywhere, and I'll talk about that in a future post!

No comments:

Post a Comment