Thursday, February 2, 2012

fun with liquid eyeliner

My alternate (probably more accurate) title is:  A Series of Failed Attempts with Liquid Eyeliner.  Liquid liner is a pain, but it just looks so cool!  I finally decided to learn how to do it, and, naturally, I documented every step!  I used mark.'s On The Edge hookup liquid eyeliner in Cleo (black).
1st attempt

So, as you may have guessed, this was my first attempt.  I think my right eye is particularly entertaining!












The next time I tried, it was definitely better!
2nd attempt

















A more recent attempt (below).  I might actually wear that where people can see me!


Finally, for this last one, I used mark.'s What A Line felt tip liquid eyeliner, and it's SO MUCH EASIER to use than regular liquid liner!  I got results that were better in less time with fewer mistakes.  This is definitely my liquid liner of choice!  (Buy either mark. liquid liner here.)

1 comment:

  1. I HAVE to use a felt tip to get the wing; it's the only thing that's simple enough for my basic mind and small motor skills to conquer. Did that make sense (poorly written-bleh). Loving the brown winged linger on you!

    ReplyDelete