Thursday, February 23, 2012

Daring to compare facial cleansers

I'm always trying new facial cleansers to see if any of them will work to help my oil/acne situation, relatively recently mark.'s That's Deep Purifying Gel Cleanser.  It doesn't have salicylic acid of benzoyl peroxide in it--just willow bark extract, which, as I have found, is awesome!  I got a sample of what turned out to be a very similar cleanser:  bareMinerals Purifying Facial Cleanser.  I liked it a lot (smelled good, left my face feeling squeaky clean without over drying, and made my face look better), and its main ingredient is also willow bark extract.  Then it occurred to me that it was essentially the same as the mark. cleanser I'd been using, but the bareMinerals one is more than DOUBLE the price (and for a smaller bottle!  The difference is only 0.7 fl. oz., but still).


So, what do you think?  Ready to try mark. yet?  ;)
If you want to try That's Deep or other products, let me know, and I will hook you up with samples and/or testers!

No comments:

Post a Comment