Thursday, December 22, 2011

where I shop online for beauty products

Here are the top 3 stores I shop online:



  • mark.
    • I get most of my makeup here and a lot of jewelry.
    • Also some bags, apparel, and perfume.
    • Free shipping with $30 purchase.
    • Register and shop at my eBoutique!
  • drugstore.com
    • I got my Clarisonic Mia here for $95 ($25 cheaper than retail).
    • They have stuff you'd find in a drug store and then some (shampoo, toothpaste, perfume, nail polish, etc....even sex toys), and it's all cheaper than you'd find it elsewhere.
    • Free shipping with $25 purchase.
  • Sephora
    • I buy pretty much all my nail polish and my Clinique Acne Solutions here, as well as some other random stuff (a little makeup, perfume, lotion).
    • Free shipping with $50 purchase.
Finally, EBATES!
A ton of stores offer a certain % cash back if you go through Ebates.  It's completely free to sign up, and every few months, they send you a check with your cash back.  It's awesome!

Sign up for Ebates here.

No comments:

Post a Comment