Thursday, December 22, 2011

beauty addictions

There are three beauty products I'm totally obsessed with:  nail polish, perfume, and lip products.

Nail polish
- I love Sephora by OPI!  They're $9.50 each, but the bottles are big, and the quality is really good.  I find that colors without shimmer or glitter seem to last longer.  I was kind of disappointed with the Blasted ones, though.  They show the background and blasted colors as being equal, but in reality the blasted color is significantly predominant (you can barely see the color underneath).

- I was also really impressed by mark.'s nail polish.  They come as sets of two mini bottles.  The colors are pretty, and the quality is up there with OPI.


Perfume
- I like fun floral scents the best.
- My absolute favorite of all time is Daisy (Marc Jacobs).
- A close second is Sephora's Hello Kitty.
- I just bought Coach Poppy and Poppy Flower double-ended rollerball for myself for Christmas.

- Finally, as a mark. rep, I have to mention mark.'s perfume.  They're very affordable and last a long time.  I love Celebrate and Sophistique, and I like Jewel, too.


Lip products
- I prefer lip glosses in the pink family, but I occasionally wear lipstick, too.
- My favorite lip gloss is Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish in Dolly.  It tingles slightly (plumping action), which I love.  It's a thicker gloss, so it stays on for a really long time.  The color Dolly basically enhances my natural lip color, so it's not too over-the-top.

- mark. has a lot of great lip glosses, too.  The Juice Gems smell amazing and consist of a nice, thick gloss.  The hook-up glosses Lots of Lacquer (I like Rush and Fever) and Glow Baby Glow (especially Blow Kisses) are slightly mint-scented and amazing!

- For lipstick, I like mark.'s LipClick (I have it in Glama and Pinkie).  It's moisturizing, long-lasting, and the case is magnetic, so the cap doesn't come off when it's in your makeup bag or purse.

2 comments:

  1. AHH Anyone who really knows my absolute LOVEE for hello kitty! I am OBSESSED!. I will need to try out that perfume! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Hello Kitty, too!! The perfume is amazing, and the rollerball is only $18!

    ReplyDelete